Welcome to 1213 Dunstan in hot South Austin. A wood fence wraps the front of the home to create a private front yard, perfect for an evening drink under the tree canopy. Stepping into the backyard here is your chance to hone your gardening skills and appreciate the extended covered patio with a ceiling fan- it’s a MUST for these Texas summers. A usable front yard for the homeowner to actually enjoy, such an uncommon treat! A metal roof and an oversized two-car garage that measures almost 480SF, all of these rare finds make this home unlike any other. The kitchen is large with a giant bay window bathed in natural light, easily fitting a dining table or even consider cutting in the window seat to create a larger seating area for a table, consider using the dining room as an office or use the nook in the living space for a second office area or add bookcases - this floorplan maximizes the square footage while giving you options to love it as-is, or make a few minor changes that suit you. Updated bathrooms, no carpet throughout, thoughtful design touches ready for you to move in and make this much-loved home your next home to love. Floorplan, survey, utility information are all available upon request. Come, tour this special place for yourself.
• Replaced the shingle roof to a standing seam metal roof.
• Created Outdoor Living space by creating a patio and roof.
• Enhanced Landscaping
Recent Homeowner Updates (Spring-Summer 2023)
• Replaced flooring in office, Kitchen, dining room and living area.
• Power washed the driveway, walkway, back patio, and roof.
• Bath 2: reglazed tub and acrylic surround, replaced vanity, mirror, light and all hardware.
• Repainted the entire interior of the home including all walls, baseboards/trim, doors, and ceiling.
• Upgraded Cabinet Hardware
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.